Saturday, June 26, 2010

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!

Thanks to Peter, the other personal banker that Robbie works with, I had an interview at the Riviera Resort on Thursday. It was only supposed to be a quick meeting with the assistant manager so Peter could introduce me and then we could set up an interview, but he ended up introducing me to the manager and doing my interview right there! He told me my application had to go through HR still but he also "unofficially" welcomed me to the hotel:)
I am soooooo excited to finally have a job and not be sitting around here at the apartment with nothing to do and no car to go anywhere. I have to admit I was kinda nervous going in to it because I've never really had a real interview for a job. I was proud of myself when it went so well:)
I got a call from HR yesterday and I have an interview with them on Wednesday, so wish me luck!
It will be so nice to finally have some extra income!!! Now we can save up for our Disneyland trip in October and hopefully be able to plan our honeymoon sometime soon!!!
ps..... Robbie and I have been married for almost 7 months.... I know, I know it's not a very long time but it's crazy how time flies.

I am LOVING life right now. I do miss my family of course, but I know moving to Cali was definitely the right decision for us. We love it here!!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! So what are you going to be doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Congrats lady! I sure do miss you two :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. By The Way...That was Lindsay ^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Call me after your interview on Wed! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete